What are cookies?
Strictly necessary cookies – which enable services you have asked for, such as cookies used related to user input, authentication, multi-media content players, shopping baskets or e-billing. These are typically ‘session cookies’ and are deleted at the end of or shortly after the end of the session. Consent is not required for these cookies.
Performance cookies – which collect anonymous information about how visitors use a website, such as the pages visitors go to most often. They do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous and is only used to improve how a website works. However, consent is required for these cookies.
Functionality cookies – which ‘remember choices you make to improve your experience’, such as your user name, and may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.’ These require consent.
Advertising cookies – which ‘are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests’. These also need consent. However, we don’t run ads, so we don’t use these.
Cookies we use in our websites
Strictly necessary cookies
The site uses technical cookies. They are strictly necessary to allow:
• browsing and usability of the website;
• gathering information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site (“cookie analytics”);
• navigation according to a set of selected criteria (for example, language) in order to improve the service provided.
Third part cookies
These cookies are managed by third part subjects other than Valeur Group, through the WordPress – platform on which our site was developed.
- Facebook connect: allows the sharing of content through the social media Facebook. Learn more here:
- Gravatar: …”Your Gravatar is an image that follows you from site to site appearing beside your name when you do things like comment or post on a blog.” Learn more here: http://en.gravatar.com/support/what-is-gravatar – Website: http://en.gravatar.com/
- Share this: A pioneer in the industry, ShareThis believes the desire to share is rooted deep within human beings, reflecting passions, wants and lifestyles that are constantly fluctuating throughout the day, week and month. By identifying these human sentiments, ShareThis gains a better understanding of people, thus empowering a more personal and relevant internet experience. Due to the dynamic nature of humans, ShareThis recognizes the value of real time for publishers, advertisers or any data-driven business and has built a social data platform designed to process actual first-party data in actual real time. The ShareThis consumer engagement and sharing tools are used by three million publishers to drive engagement, traffic and personalization, capturing the widest and deepest sentiments of people across the internet. These sentiments flow into the ShareThis platform as terabytes of data that are processed daily to better understand people, making social data actionable for any business that requires a holistic view of people or customers. This understanding powers the ShareThis Real-Time Marketing (RTM) Engine, which targets constantly changing audience interests based on first-party sharing data and caters to their most relevant and recent affinities. RTM is the solution of choice for some of the world’s largest brands to activate audiences across all screens and digital ad formats.”
Learn more here: http://www.sharethis.com/about.html – Website: http://sharethis.com/
The above policy applies to all the entities of Valeur Group.
Review 1-2018 – July 2018
If you’ve any question you can always contact us at the address above or by email to email@example.com